- One.On.One app bore out of an intense desire in me to foster more meaningful relationships with my team and peers in the organization.
- The iOS app was conceptualized, designed and developed by me as a working aid to receive, provide and record ongoing feedback.
- It also featured an action item system in which tasks resulting out of the one on one meetings were tracked and acted upon.
- The app dashboard provided instant insights into whether the meetings were on schedule, the ratio of positive to negative feedback was as desired and action items were being acted upon.
- As an organic result of the app, I became a better coworker and was able to provide meaningful and regular feedback communication to the team.
- At the end of the year, the app produced a nice summary report of all interactions to aid annual performance reviews.
- Technologies used were: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Parse SDK and Cocoapods.